Whirlpool and relaxation
In the Patio of the Hotel, surrounded by the quiet of flowered terraces and the typically Tuscan pastel colors, you will find the heated swimming pool (20 sqm) with whirlpool, which is open all year round and has a water temperature of 36° C.
The locker rooms are located next to the pool.
A short walk from the hotel, there is the Gymnasium fitness centre, to which guests of the Hotel Rivoli enjoy free access. At the hotel reception, you can find out more about courses, personal trainers, massages and solarium.
Thanks to its location, the Hotel Rivoli offers a great starting point for all jogging lovers. Hotel guests’ preferred path starts at the hotel leaving towards the Arno River passing by the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella and continues along Via dei Fossi, where Florence’s antique dealers are located, onto the Lungarno Corsini. Here, you turn right onto the famous Ponte Vecchio Bridge, with magnificent views of the city, until you reach Palazzo Pitti Palace. Returning to the hotel, you will pass Piazza del Carmine, Piazza del Cestello and Piazza Ognissanti squares. A different way to discover Florence while feeling fit.
Other suggested jogging paths can be found within the Parco delle Cascine, the largest public park in Florence.
The Hotel Rivoli offers its guests a valet service with a partner garage. There is a service charge.
All of the hotel areas are covered by broad-band Wi-Fi. In the hall, you can also access an Internet Point with a printer.
Our Reception is always available to help guests have an unforgettable stay, as well as to:
- Book entries for the " Galleria degli Uffizi " and " Museo dell'Accademia " to avoid long queues unpleasant . Suffice it to send an email to email@example.com indicating the day , the museum and the indicative time of booking.
- Book city tours and excursions to areas of Chianti , Siena , San Gimignano and many others.
- Organize natural excursions as : culinary journey to discover restaurants and historic cafes of Florence and the Florentine historical journey to discover the craft workshops of the city.
- Arrange visits to unusual places of Florence with guided tours to the ancient Santa Maria Novella pharmacy or the " Museo della Scarpa Ferragamo di " ( the shoe museum ).
- Facilitate stay families suggesting specific itineraries and guides for children ;
- Buy tickets for shows , from pop concerts to the required entries to the " Maggio Musicale Fiorentino " , an annual opera festival.
- Suggest , for lovers of shopping , visit a comfortable minivan with driver or the famous outlets of Barberino Service ( Trussardi , Calvin Klein , Ferré , Dolce & Gabbana , and many others) and Mall ( Ermenegildo Zegna , La Perla , Loro Piana , Giorgio Armani , Burberry and many others) . All offer discounts and deals on all seasons of the year.
- Book a private transfer service to / from the Amerigo Vespucci Airport in Florence , Galileo Galilei in Pisa and G. Marconi in Bologna.
- Book train tickets or tickets for upcoming trips.
- Arrange a service call taxi to avoid waiting times.
- Advise stores to make purchases using discounts to guests of the Congress Centre and the Hotel itself.
In occasion of EXPO 2015 we decided to establish a partnership with Italia Slow Tour: a web project which aims to present the whole Italian touristic offer to foreign travelers, starting from its unknown beauties.
We suggest our Guests to visit Italia Slow Tour website that invites to discover alternative and thematic routes, to encourage travelers not to stop only in Milan, Venice, Florence or Rome, but trying to divert to other surprising routes.
The travelers, subscribing to the website www.italiaslowtour.com could benefit of special discounts reserved by Italia Slow Tour partners, included Hotel Rivoli of Florence.
At the same time all subscribers sharing their travel diary or video, describing a long route or focusing on a single location or a specific point of interest, could be selected as next Italia Slow Tour Ambassador and be their, and may be also of our hotel, Guests in their trip to Italy.