Florence as one of the capitals of Europe, happen from 6th to May 10, thanks to the first edition of the Festival of Europe and the presence of top European leaders in Tuscany.
The large exhibition area dedicated to people of all ages will gather information and attend events on in-depth programs, rights and opportunities of the Union.
Arshotels in Florence invites you to celebrate the spirit of European integration, offering a 15% discount on the sale price.
Among the most attractive events will include:
- Show ’voices and sounds of Europe “, planned on the night of May 6 in the Loggia dei Lanzi to celebrate the cultural identity of our continent;
- Concert for Europe with a performance of Aida on the evening of May 7 at the Teatro Comunale;
- Night Blue a variant of the White Night in Europe dedicated program on the night of May 7 and 8;
- Galileo Award (fourteenth edition) devoted to European values, to be held on the evening of May 9 at the Teatro della Pergola;
- Conference on the state of the Union in the presence of Commission President Barroso, President of the European Parliament Jerzy Buzek, Vice President of Commisisone Tajani, the High Commissioner Ashton, Italian Foreign Minister Frattini and many other European leaders.