At the Hotel Rivoli, breakfast is served in the charming 14th-century halls with vaulted ceilings and in summer it is served in the Medlar Garden (Giardino dei Nespoli), a small jewel with trees in the heart of the hotel. In order to meet everybody’s needs, the American-style buffet offers all sorts of sweet and salty dishes, not to mention the typical Tuscan products.
Here, you can find a small list of what you will be served:
- Cake corner: homemade cakes and jams, wide selection of pastries, Italian honeys and chocolate creams.
- Muesli and yogurt corner: selection of muesli and cereals, choice of white, fruit and diet yogurt.
- Hearty warm and cold dishes corner: scrambled eggs, sausages, bacon, typical Tuscan cold cuts, fresh and aged cheeses.
- Bread corner: featuring a variety of breads and rolls, including the typical Tuscan bread, as well as biscuits, toast bread and whole meal bread
- Gluten free corner: small baskets with assorted strictly gluten-free products, all individually packaged.
- Kids Corner: dedicated to the delights that meet the taste of children from all over the world.
- Organic corner: local produce, not of controlled organic production.
Upon request other express dishes can be served.