- Book the entrance to Uffizi Gallery and Fine Arts Gallery in order to avoid long line waiting outside the museums. It will be enough to send and email to email@example.com advising the date, the name of museum, the number of people and the approximative time of your visit.
- Book sightseeing tour of the city or excursions to Chianti, Siena, San Gimignano and others.
- Propose unknown itineraries as “Il percorso del gusto”: a discovery of historical florentine café and restaurants or “the florentine handcrafters”.
- Advise you on special visits as the Officina Santa Maria Novella or Ferragamo museum.
- Help you with special visits also for the kids.
- Buy for you concert tickets: pop music, classic music, opera etc also during The Maggio Fiorentino.
- Suggest to those who love shopping the easiest and comfortable way to reach the famous outlets: Barberino Mcarthur (Prada, Lacoste, Calvin Klein, Dolce & Gabbana, Ferrè and mores…) and The Mall (Ermenegildo Zegna, La Perla, Gucci, Giorgio Armani and mores…).Book for you a private transfer from the following airports: Amerigo Vespucci – Florence; Galileo Galilei – Pisa and G. Marconi – Bologna.
- Book for train tickets for future destinations.
- Call taxi in order to avoid useless waiting.
- Suggest shops where you can find discounts or special agreements.
- Offer you meeting space for convention, training or interviews.
- Wi-Fi all over the hotel and an internet point.